Shoperone is an application designed for individuals that struggle with object identification in the grocery store. Specifically we focused on individuals with autism.
This app focuses in two parts:
(1) The Individual
- Can save multiple lists for different grocery stores
- A list is displayed textually, visually, and verbally
- The app provides a database of images to pick from as well as the ability to upload your own images at the store
- An easily modifiable list
(2) The Assistant
- If an individual has an aid that goes with them to the grocery store, the app is able to store data on how well the individual is progressing
- Using ABA guidelines, the app generates graphs showing trends on their progress (these methods have been proven to be successful for independent development programs for individuals with autism)
L> These graphs also follow standards put forth by the state in order to continue to receive funding
For any comments, questions, or feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Shoperone: Assisting with Grocery Shopping is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-06-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
Shoperone: Assisting with Grocery Shopping (version 1.0) has a file size of 78.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.